Accreditation Canada is a not-for-profit, independent organization that provides national and international health services organizations with quality-focused, comprehensive accreditation services. At this time, Accreditation Canada has two exciting Post-Doctoral Fellowship opportunities available. This is the first opportunity of its kind in Canada and will be of interest to those with a focus in the area of health service research and quality improvement. The one year fellowship would offer the investigator the opportunity to:
- Access rich data from across the continuum of care that is available to Accreditation Canada from 1200 organizations, nationally and internationally;
- Access senior-level health care executives, stakeholders and policy-makers to inform their research;
- Gain exposure and orientation to the Canadian and international accreditation environments;
- Collaborate with Accreditation Canada’s academic partners who are experts in this area of research; and
- Publish the research findings in high-impact peer-reviewed journals.
Interested applicants should contact Jonathan Mitchell and Hélène Sabourin directly with any questions and join them on Friday, November 13th, 1:30-2:30 pm Eastern Time by teleconference to learn more about the opportunity:
Call toll free 1-888-343-2263
Conference ID 6673699
Deadline to apply is Monday, November 23rd at 8:30 am Eastern time. Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by email:
- A one page summary of the suggested research project to be pursued
- A resume of the post-doctoral candidate applicant, including relevant publications. Other resume formats are sufficient, including the candidate’s Project Biosketch CCV (completed for CIHR and attached as a pdf) or NIH Fellowship Biosketch.
- A signed letter of support from the candidate’s university supervisor.
- Name, title and contact information for 2 referees